"ANCESTRAL WINDS" Limited EditionCAPSTDIND01
The FRACTEL™ "ANCESTRAL WINDS" Limited Edition Cap has been designed in collaboration with local artist Rex Winston. This Cap represents a story, culture & achievements of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
"The swirling dot lines, blowing into the center, represent the wind from all directions. The winds have blown across the lands since time immemorial, and have caressed the people of this ancient country in the same way as they caress us today.
For me, I feel the spirits of the ancestors are carried in the winds, and connect us together, past and present." Rex Winston.
Limited to 120 units worldwide.
- 1% For The Planet Contributor
- FREE Shipping within Australia
- Unisex design
- UPF +50 sun protection on the brim, front panel and back panel
- Four panels utilising breathable mesh designed to keep you cool
- Dark underbill to reduce glare
- SWIFTdry™ sweat absorbing internal headband
- PLIABLE brim for added comfort and 'packability'
- Adjustable closure provides a comfortable fit
- Embroidered reflective rear logo to keep you safe at night
- Embroidered logo at front
- FRACTEL Exceed Your Expectations (EYE) Guarantee
- Machine Wash Cold
- Fabric: Body: 100% polyester excluding trims.
- 54cm - 66cm (One size fits most)
- Weight: 59 grams
- Colour Shown: Red, Orange & Black
- Designed in Australia