"APMERE" Limited Edition
The FRACTEL™ "APMERE" Limited Edition Cap has been designed in collaboration with local artist Ambrose Killian. This Cap represents a story, culture & achievements of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
The artwork was inspired by a bird's eye image of Ambrose's family's country on his Nanna's side - Santa Teresa or in Eastern Arrernte language, Ltyentye Apurte.
The complex painting takes your eyes through an array of patterns and dots, which depict an abstract and alternate viewpoint of this particular desert country.
Limited to 250 units worldwide.
- 1% For The Planet Contributor
- Unisex design
- Bluesign® certified fabric
- UPF +50 sun protection on the brim, front panel and back panel
- Four panels utilising breathable mesh designed to keep you cool
- Dark underbill to reduce glare
- SWIFTdry™ sweat absorbing internal headband
- PLIABLE brim for added comfort and 'packability'
- Adjustable closure provides a comfortable fit
- Embroidered logo at side
- FRACTEL Exceed Your Expectations (EYE) Guarantee
- Machine Wash Cold
- Fabric: Body: 100% Recycled Polyester excluding trims.
- 54cm - 66cm (One size fits most)
- Weight: 59 grams
- Colour Shown: Black & Limited Edition Artwork
- Designed in Australia with Ambrose Killian
Great hat, comfy, easy to adjust and looks good!
Love the Fractel range, great running caps, lightweight, breathable, look great and made from recycled materials.. doing our bit for the environment. What’s not to love??
surprisingly comfortable, i went for a large size but thanks to the adjustment cord it fit perfectly. just a damn good product!
Honestly,probably the best quality and fit I have worn. I’m a ultra running and go through a few hats and definitely rate the service also. I have shown a lot of my running friends and I will definitely be purchasing more in the future. Thankyou as I’m a very happy customer. Michael.
Love my new Pilliga cap - super comfy, looks sweet and celebrates a good cause!