Bucket "PRIDE" Limited Edition
The FRACTEL™ “PRIDE” Limited Edition Bucket Hat has been designed in collaboration with artist, Kris Andrew Small. This piece exists at the intersection between movement and colour and explores how art can be expressed in a fresh context, unbound from traditional forms, and includes a range of bold, textural pieces and kinetic type-based compositions that vibrate off the fabric with a sense of hyperactivity.
Whether you’re competing on the weekend or just hanging at your local cafe, the FRACTEL x KAS Collection offers up enhanced performance and comfort with an extra dose of colour and flair. 100% Recycled fabrics incorporating lightweight mesh panels, provide a sustainable and performance driven product that is guaranteed to turn heads for all the right reasons.
Based, in Sydney, Australia, Kris Andrew Small's work is a joyful explosion of colour, typography, pattern and collage. Kris is known to use his work as a vehicle to express his view and has a strong focus on equality for the LFBTQIA+ community.
This product is made with Bluesign® certified, 100% Recycled Polyester.
- 1% For The Planet Contributor
- Bluesign® certified fabric
- Unisex design
- UPF +50 sun protection on the brim and body
- Four panels utilising breathable mesh designed to keep you cool
- Dark underbill to reduce glare
- SWIFTdry™ sweat absorbing internal headband
- PLIABLE brim for added comfort and 'packability'
- New rear fastener provides a comfortable fit
- Signiture Kris Andrew Small logos / artwork all over
- Woven logo at rear
- FRACTEL Exceed Your Expectations (EYE) Guarantee
- Machine Wash Cold
- Fabric: Body: 100% Recycled Polyester excluding trims.
- Size 56.5cm or 60cm
- Weight: 75 grams
- Colour Shown: Mixed
- Designed in Australia with Kris Andrew Small
Love it! It protected my face and neck from the sun during my West Macs Monster 65k run on the weekend. Most expensive hat I’ve ever bought, but worth it 😊
Awesome hat for all weathers.
Used this one for my last 24hr run event. Day, night, sun and rain. No issues at all...thanx Fractel
The boys at Fractal are incredible. Amazing service, personability and a great product. 100% all in on Fractal. Keep up the Stella work guys.